Monday, May 5, 2014

May Stamp of the Month

I love the whimsical font in the May Stamp of the Month, You've Got a Friend, and I wanted to bring you a relatively clean and simple card to create.  


If you look closely, you'll see that I dry embossed the lagoon background with the dot embossing folder.  I put a little white daisy re-inker into a spray pen and you can see where I spritzed the lagoon paper.  For those of you that like getting the most out of a printed paper packet, this is a good design for you!  You'll see that I used just a couple of strips from the Free To Be Me paper packet.  I added a little teal shimmer trim and a few gems from the teal base & bling jewels.


This is about the cutest stamp set!    The stamp of the month is always just $5 with a $50 purchase.  With a $50 purchase this month, you can also purchase the Free To Be Me paper packet!  So this is a great month to pick up on your Close To My Heart needs!!


I've used the Sweet Sunday sketch for this card, and I also kept it simple with shimmer for the CAS on Sunday Challenge.

Thank you for stopping in today, and I hope that your day is most blessed!
Pin It

2 comments:

Shelly said...

Such a FUN card! Love the colors! Thanks for playing with us at CAS on Sunday!

Unknown said...

LOVE this card and I love the use of the spray pen. I haven't pulled mine out in a while. It's time to get it back out and play!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...