Thursday, May 1, 2014

National Scrapbooking Month Special - Free To Be Me!

Happy National Scrapbooking Month!  
It's a month to celebrate our passion for paper and memories!!

And, of course, Close To My Heart jumped right in to create a fabulous special for you!




Filled with bold colors, embossed cardstock, and trendy vellum, this paper packet is perfect for your summer paper crafting needs!

I've got a lot of projects to show you this month because I am SERIOUSLY IN LOVE with this paper!  I am going to start out today by showing you a pennant frame that I decorated with this paper.


I collected these shells in Costa Rica, and I wanted to put them in our shadowbox pennant frame.  Little did I know that Close To My Heart would release the perfect paper for the beach!  I used Liquid Glass to adhere the shells to the inside of the frame.  The pennant and sentiment were cut using the Artbooking cartridge.  I added some fun embellishments, and this turned out to be a great piece of summer decor for the living room!

Best of all, Close To My Heart has designed a workshop for this paper.  With the purchase of the paper packet, I will e-mail you the workshop guide to create two 2-page layouts and 3 cards.  Yippee!!  You will have so much fun with this!!

Head on over to my website to order your Free To Be Me paper by clicking HERE!
I guarantee that working with this paper will make you happy!

Pin It

No comments:

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...