Thursday, May 29, 2014

Real Life...Love It!

I love this stamp set called All the Details, and it paired wonderfully with the arrow sheet in the Free To Be Me paper packet.  I think that this would make a great graduation card!


One of the (many) things I love about Close To My Heart is that when I pull out a piece of paper, I can grab matching embellishments.  The arrow paper called for Lagoon ink, lagoon twine, lagoon houndstooth washi tape, and teal shimmer trim.  I found a few discontinued items that matched as well - lagoon brads, a lagoon button, and a few gold bitty sparkles.  It all came together on this fun card!

It's a sunny, warm day again in Minnesota!  I hope wherever you are that you are finding yourself blessed!

Pin It

4 comments:

Nancy Ball said...

LOVE this card, Brenda!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous!

Lynn said...

I really wish I had this card to give to my friend today as she finishes her last day of teaching. Too bad I don't have time to scraplift it, lol. I really like how you've brought out the blues Lagoon in this paper.

Unknown said...

Beautiful! I love the little details

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...