Sunday, June 8, 2014

Happy Sunday!

It's such a beautiful day here in Minnesota, so I wanted to make another bright and cheerful card for you.  I had a little Lollydoodle left and that seemed like the perfect paper.


I gathered a lot of embellishments together for this one - flamingo dots, hollyhock zipper lace, twist ties, and silver shimmer trim.  The sentiment is one of the Lollydoodle stickease. I jut have to stop and say, that it's really nice - wonderful, in fact - to work with Close To My Heart products!  Everything goes together so quickly and easily because there are so many coordinating products!

Thanks for stopping by today, and make this your best day!

Pin It

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Another cute way to use Lolydoodle. Nice job Brenda. Love it!

Casandra Bennett said...

Superbly done. A happy, cheer-filled card!

Kim Hill said...

Beautiful Brenda! And thanks for the inspiration for using the zipper trim. I love the look but can never decide how to use it. I like the fun and simple look it gives! Just lovely!

Unknown said...

I love this card. It is perfect.

Unknown said...

I love this card. It is perfect.

Lynn said...

Super cute card! I ditto what Kim said. I have a tad bit of that trim left after doing my flip flops. TFS

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...