Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Be Happy

 
I am tempted to write nothing else.  This card is so bright, cheerful, and full of sunshine that words almost aren't necessary!  What I do want to tell you is this.  I hope that you are happy today, and that your life is full of blessings, all good things, and loads of love.  I am very blessed just because you stopped to visit me today!
 
I made this card in 15 minutes using washi tape from the Delightful Ribbons and Trims collection that is on sale this month for just $30.  Not only are there 6 rolls of washi, but also rosette ribbon, black hemp, striped grosgrain, and color ready seam binding.  I love this collection of trims!
 
(retail value - $54.00)

Pin It

2 comments:

Kim Hill said...

Oh this is my FAVORITE!!! Look at that flower! (Might be a perfect embellishment to say...a flip flop?) ;-) This just makes me smile every time I see it!

Unknown said...

I love that flower. The colors and all the layers are perfect.

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...