Monday, June 2, 2014

Kaboom!

I love June's Stamp of the Month, Kaboom, and I think you are going to love it, too!


It is so fun to stamp random fireworks!  I stamp 12x12 sheets and then just cut it down to the size I need.  Mostly because once I start stamping fireworks, I just can't stop!  I used honey, pacifica, and cranberry inks, some ruby chevron ribbon, and a few red sparkles.  Really, stamping is the hero of this card!

The stamp of the month is always $5 with a $50 purchase, and when you reach that $50, you can also purchase on the Celebrate 30 collections that I told you about in my last post.  What a month of paper crafting celebration in June!  Take a look at this set.  So many great projects can be made with this set!


Thank you so much for stopping by today!  I hope that find yourself having a Monday that is most blessed!

Pin It

No comments:

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...