Monday, July 21, 2014

Picture My Life - Chantilly

Today I am using two cards from the Chantilly Picture My Life program.  I want to show you how easily they could be used for creating gift wrapping.


This is one of our My Creations pillow boxes.  They are clear plastic, food safe, and there are three in the package for just $2.95.  What a great way to give little treats and gift cards!  

Life IS crazy good, don't you think?  And just to make you smile, I am going to finish off this post with my favorite little movie star baby (at least I think she looks like a movie star baby in this photo!).  This is my grand niece, and she is as cute as can be!



Pin It

1 comment:

Desire Fourie said...

Brenda I just love your little pillow gift box with the cheerful butterfly. Your little niece is definitely as cute as a button.
{Would love you to visit my blog and join my 900 Follower Give-Away. Thank you so much, if you have already entered, and good luck.}
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...