Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Picture My Life - Chantilly

As long as I had those pretty Chantilly Picture My Life cards out yesterday, I thought I would make one more thing.  My little grand niece inspired me again for today's project!


This is our My Creations Kraft Ring Box.  They are so easy and fun to decorate, and I am sad to say that they are retiring on July 31st.  So be sure to grab yours now!  I cut apart 3 Picture My Life cards to decorate this box.  I printed off a photo (2 x 2) and attached it to the top of the box using Liquid Glass.  There are so many pretty little embellishments that match Chantilly.  Here's a good shot of the front so that you can see them.


I used some washi tape and a little baker's twine from my stash to wrap around the top of the box.  The other two embellishments are still available, but retiring on July 31st.  They are  Hollyhock Zipper Lace and Base & Bling Pink Jewels.  

Thank you so much for stopping in today.  I hope that your day is most blessed!
Pin It

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love this little box. The Chantilly PML is so cute and the way you've used it is awesome!

Unknown said...

Stinkin' cute! That baby!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...