Friday, July 25, 2014

What Cute Little Cards...Just For You at My Open House!

ANNUAL INSPIRATIONS IDEA BOOK OPEN HOUSE

RSVP:  (763) 227-0583 or girlygirlrose43@msn.com

Friday, August 1st
3:00 pm – 6:00 pm
or
Saturday, August 2nd
9:00 am –Noon

(NOTE:  Read to the end to see how you can join in the fun long distance!)

I have so many wonderful things to show you!  With NINE new paper packets and over 250 NEW products, you are sure to love this fabulous Idea Book!

·         Come for ideas, inspiration, and to take in loads of artwork!
·         With your $25 purchase or registration for my all NEW Scrapbook club, receive a FREE Annual Inspiration Book (value $6.95)
·         FREE Make and Takes with a purchase:  Stamp of the Month tag card, color with the NEW Shinhan Twin Touch Alcohol Markers, and create a fun card with one of the new Cut Above card kits (I can't wait to show you these!)



·         See some fun, new ideas for Picture My Life cards
·         Have you fallen in love with our new Base & Bling?  I’ll have a jewelry bar set up for you to make your own necklace! (These are a great gift!)
·         Garage Sale table – lots of new, so it’s time to discount the old and well-loved!
·         New Scrapbook Club and Workshops!

This is a Mystery Hostess Open House!  Earn tickets:
RSVP
Bring an Adult Friend
Place an Order
Sign Up for a Club or Workshop
Book a Home or Online Gathering
Join My Team
  
Can't come or are you long distance?  That's okay!  Shop my website from August 1st through August 7th, and join the "Annual Inspirations" Gathering.  Your order will earn tickets for the Mystery Hostess Drawing!  If your order is $50 or more, I will send you a FREE Inspirations and the three cards we are making! 

Pin It

No comments:

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...