Sunday, July 27, 2014

Team Awards and My Fabulous Rose Blossoms!

I had a wonderful time at my Rose Blossom team meeting yesterday.  One of my team members, Marg, hosted at her lovely home on the lake.  The sun cooperated and we had a wonderful day of learning, sharing, creating, and laughing.

One of the things I like to do at my quarterly meetings is awards for my team members.  I recognize sales, team building, anniversaries, and promotions.  I try to design awards that will go well in a scrapbook so this is what I created this month using an exclusive stamp set from Convention.


You are getting a couple of sneak peeks here!  See that pretty purple?  That is a new color called Thistle, and I think you are going to love it! The ribbon and black stars are new, too, and you are going to enjoy using these on your projects.

I really can't say enough about my team.  They are so willing to celebrate each other and are truly happy for each other.  There is not a competitive spirit on my team at all, but rather a spirit of generosity and willingness to share.  What overjoys me the most is that they love spending time together.  As a team leader, I can say over and over again that I am blessed.

I thought I'd share a collage of the day.  Marg decided on a Hawaiian theme (how fun on a hot summer day!) and set up a photo booth for some fun pictures.


If you'd like to read more about joining Close To My Heart, click here to learn more. 
I would love to have you join these lovely ladies on their journey!  

Pin It

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I wish I could have been there. I can hardly wait for Oct.

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...