Thursday, August 28, 2014

Chanel

You have seen this layout before, but the technique is definitely worth repeating. To me, this is what really makes the Close To My Heart embossing folders the top of the line!


I used the Dot folder to make 12" x 4" sides for this layout.  Let me show you a close up, and then I will tell you how to do this.






I want you to know that our embossing folders are not just for card making and projects!  When you open up the 5" x 7" folder you will notice that it has a slit on the fold.





Put your piece of paper into the folder up to the top.  You will have a 5" piece outside of the folder.  Run it through your embossing machine.







Now slide your paper through that slit at the top of the folder.  Simply line it up with the pattern in the folder and emboss.  Now you've got a 12" length embossed with no fuss!




I truly hope you've enjoyed this series on embossing folders.  Come back tomorrow for an announcement about a Fall Paper Crafting Crop, and then I will be starting a new series on Saturday.  We're going to learn all about a cute mini stamp set that can be yours FREE in September!

Pin It

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This is such a precious layout to me....I LOVE our fur babies... love your embossing tip!
Blessings,
Kim xXx

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...