Friday, August 22, 2014

Embossing Folder Series

Today starts my series on the Close To My Heart Embossing Folders.  I think you are going to love the patterns and depth of embossing.  I have some fun ideas to share with you throughout the next week so be sure to tune in!

My first card uses straight-forward dry embossing:
  

White on white is such an elegant look, but I wanted to add a touch of whimsy with the patterns and the wood.  I used the chevron folder for the background and the dots folder for the strip.  Here is an up-close view of the embossing.  I love it!


There are a few things I really love about our folders:
  • They are 5 x 7 so embossing is edge to edge on your paper.  
  • They have a slit through the fold of the folder so that you can emboss a 12" strip without interruption.
  • The embossing is deep and pronounced making it easy to sand or sponge.
Each embossing folder is $8.95, and here are the patterns that we carry:


Thank you so much for stopping by today!  I hope you are looking forward to a fun and blessed weekend!


Pin It

No comments:

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...