Thursday, August 21, 2014

Note Card

Have you been enjoying the examples using Shinahan Touch Twin markers?  Today is my last day of this series, but don't worry!  You will see me use them often in the future!


One of my favorite stamp sets is the Classic Doily.  You can cut out parts of it to create your image, and that's what I've done today.  After stamping with black pigment ink, I used four markers:

Once again, I want to share the color chart of all the markers that we carry.  Please don't hesitate to ask me any questions!


I used Damask Embossing Folder for the background in this card, and that is the introduction to my next series starting on Friday.  I will be sharing artwork using some of the fun folders we carry!

Thank you so much for stopping in to visit me!!

Pin It

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Gorgeousness in every detail...the background and the coloring are just breath-taking!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...