Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Fabulous Fall

Are you enjoying the posts this week on the Shinhan Touch Twin markers?  I sure am enjoying creating with them!  Today I have some fall leaves and acorns for you.


This is the Fall Harvest stamp set, and the images are perfect for coloring.  I stamped the leaves and acorns with cocoa pigment ink and then heat set them so they would be ready for coloring.

Let me explain how I colored the leaves:
  1. I colored the whole leaf with Pastel Green
  2. I shaded liberally with Golden Yellow
  3. I shaded the leaf near the veins with Marigold
  4. I colored the whole leaf with Golden Yellow again to blend the colors
The acorns were super easy!
  1. I colored the base of the acorn with Pastel Peach
  2. I shaded the base with Barely Beige
  3. I colored the cap of the acorn with Clay
In order to match my acorns, I did something kind of fun.  I colored the banner with a Pastel Peach marker, and then I stamped my sentiment.  It is so fun to add a little coloring here and there to a project.

Thanks so much for stopping in, and may you be very blessed today!


Pin It

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I am so in love with this paper pack! Beautiful use of the ShinHan Touch Twin! You are just such an inspiration!
Blessings,
Kim xXx

Lynn D said...

Got this stamp set with my rewards tonight! Thanks for sharing the colors you used.

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...