Thursday, August 7, 2014

Hostess Rewards Stamps

We have several fun Hostess Rewards stamps in Annual Inspirations.  They are available to hostesses only, and they are priced very low so that Hostesses can get the most bang for their buck!
(Look for them on pages 5 - 10 in the idea book.)

Today I am bringing you a card using the Hostess set called Sweet as Sugar.  I used the sketch at The Deconstructed Sketches for my inspiration.


I used two of our brand new colors, Canary and Thistle, and I paired them with White Daisy and Pear.  I have a color challenge for my team each month, and these were the four colors I am having them work with this month.  I cant wait to see what they come up with because they always inspire me!

The Canary and Thistle paper is from the Whimsy Paper Fundamentals.  Have you seen them?  They are patterned on one side and the back side is embossed in the same pattern.  We have Fundamentals in all 40 colors now, and I love having them to use on my projects!  I cut the flower using the Artiste cartridge.  I simply cut five in different 1/4" increments and stacked them.  Such an easy way to make a full flower!

Did you know that even if you are far away from Minnesota, I can help you have an Online Gathering?  It's so easy for me to set up a website link and facebook event to make your Gathering successful.  I will send you an Annual Inspirations book along with some samples to show your friends.

If you are local, I am booking dates for September and October right now!  I so appreciate the opportunity to come into your homes and show people what is new with Close To My Heart.  A fun make and take are always included!

Let me show you the Hostess Rewards chart:

Pretty awesome rewards, right?  I think that Close To My Heart has one of the most generous rewards programs around.  And to top it all off, Hostesses don't pay any shipping and handling on Hostess Rewards!

Feel free to contact me at (763) 227-0583 or girlygirlrose43@msn.com if you are interested in hosting a Gathering.  Whether it is local or online, I would LOVE to help you earn FREE product!

Thanks for stopping by today!!
Pin It

3 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Just gorgeous with a lovely fresh colour combo. Love the layered flower.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

Morgan Vogt said...

This is my favorite hostess stamp set - I love this card!

Jen Shults said...

What a sweet card! I love the colors and the gorgeous flower you made!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...