Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Lifetime of Happiness

I was out on my deck doing devotions this morning, and I was so thankful for flowers.  They just add so much happiness wherever they are.  I used the Mojo Monday sketch to add some "happy" to this card.


The rich colors I've used are chocolate, glacier, and honey.  That beautiful stamp set is called Lifetime of Happiness, and it is filled with lovely flowers and foliage.


To achieve the embossed background on the glacier paper, I used the Floral Embossing Folder.  Perfect match for this set!  I added a little bling and the card was done.

Thanks for stopping by, and I hope you are finding yourself most blessed!
Pin It

2 comments:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Oh, wow! This is simply fantastic. So crisp and eyecatching.

Unknown said...

Beautiful, and such a fun color combo!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...