Sunday, August 10, 2014

Cultivating Creativity Scrapbook Club

I am so excited to announce my Cultivating Creativity Scrapbook Club starting in September.  I decided after all these years of teaching club that I needed to have a name and so Cultivating Creativity was born!  Let me show you September's pages using Chalk It Up and then I will tell you all about it.



September 2014 – May 2015
Are you short on time but would like to get some pages done every month?  Why not try my monthly Cultivating Creativity Scrapbooking Club?  This is a wonderful opportunity to meet other scrappers and to have a fun evening out!  Each month we create two 2-page layouts.  Whether you buy the kit long distance or come to my home, everything is pre-cut and ready for you to put together. We will complete all the techniques and stamping at the beginning of the class, and then you are free to complete your pages at your own pace.

Every month, you have the opportunity to choose your kit!   Whether you choose the basic kit or order the largest available, your pages will be beautiful! 
  • You will place your order for your kit one month in advance.
  • Ordering your kit one month in advance allows you the freedom to get exactly what you want each month without being committed to one type of kit.
  • The kit you order will count towards a Stamp of the Month purchase or Monthly Special (before tax and shipping).
  • My pages will always be Kit #4 using not only the Workshop on the Go stamp set, but other stamps that match the paper packet.  This will give you the opportunity to try a lot of different product!
So now that you've seen September's pages and what is included in each kit.

Kit #1 - $14.90 (plus shipping and tax)


Kit #2 - $19.85 (plus shipping and tax)


Kit #3 - $26.80 (plus shipping and tax)


Kit #4 - $34.90 (plus shipping and tax)
**The value of this kit is $47.55**



Cultivating Creativity is a Hostess Rewards Club!

When you commit to the full nine months (September 2014 – May 2015), during one of the months you will receive the hostess rewards for your club night.  This is true if you are a long distance member, too!  As a Hostess, you automatically start you at $25 in Hostess Rewards as my way of saying thank you for the commitment. 

·         You will receive additional hostess rewards and potential half-price items based on the orders from your club nights and any outside orders you bring.  As little as $100 in extra orders will give you $40 in Hostess Rewards and one half-price item!  I help you out by posting an Online Gathering on my website so that your friends can easily order to support your hostess month.

You will need a basic supply kit every month.  

If you need anything else, I will let you know in the monthly reminder that I send.
 Micro-tip scissors
Tape runner
Glue dots
3-d foam tape
Clear ruler
Photos (optional – I will provide the dimensions in the monthly reminder)

Cultivating Creativity Scrapbook Club will be on the last two Mondays and Tuesdays of each month.* Choose the night you would like, and you will stay on that night each month.  

MONTH
PAPER
CCSC #1
CCSC #2
CCSC #3
CCSC #4
September
Chalk it Up
9/22
9/23
9/29
9/30
October
Scaredy Cat
10/20
10/21
10/27
10/28
November
Pathfinding
11/17
11/18
11/24
11/25
December
Yuletide Carol
12/8
12/9
12/15
12/16
January
Snowhaven
1/19
1/20
1/26
1/27
February

2/16
2/17
2/23
2/24
March

3/23
3/24
3/30
3/31
April

4/20
4/21
4/27
4/28
May

5/11
5/12
5/18
5/19
*NOTE:  December and May classes will be held one week early due to the holidays.

Openings remaining:
  • CCSC #1 - 2 openings
  • CCSC #2 - 1 opening
  • CCSC #3 - FULL
  • CCSC #4 - 1 opening

Are you long distance?  No problem!

I will invoice you for the kit of your choice and ship it to you with full directions. Additional charges for long distance kits:
  • If you would like the stamping completed on your layout, there is an additional $3.00 charge.
  • Shipping is based on the kit you buy as well as your zip code so that you are charged actual shipping cost.
If you are long distance, you may purchase your kit choice here.  Once I see what your kit choice is, I will send you another invoice to pay for direct shipping to you.


Kit Options (cost includes CTMH tax & shipping)
Don't forget to add the select the stamping fee if you would like your layouts stamped!


NOTICE TO CONSULTANTS
I will not be creating cutting guides at this time for my kits.  My suggestion for fellow consultants is that you purchase Kit #1.  You will still be receiving pre-cut pieces, directions, and a photo.  You would then be able to add your own embellishments and stamping.

1 comment:

Casandra Bennett said...

I love how you changed up the main wotg layout with added stamping, and more lagoon and black. I am working on that layout right now (well, it's at home, and I'm at work, so you know what I mean). I love, love, love that paper!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...