Monday, August 18, 2014

When Life Gets Stormy

In continuing on with techniques using Shinhan Touch Twin Markers,  I wanted to show you a way to add even more vibrancy to the beautiful palette of colors.


This is the Rainy Day stamp set...so CUTE!  I stamped the boots with black archival ink, and then heat set them to dry the ink.  I used only two colors for the boots - Tender Pink and Leaf Green.  I shaded each pair a little by adding extra layers of color.  The alcohol ink in the Touch Twin markers dries quickly, so once I cut them out, I covered them with Liquid Glass.  After all, aren't rain boots supposed to be glossy?

Thanks for stopping in today, and be sure to drop by tomorrow for some coloring/blending techniques!

Pin It

5 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

This is beautiful with a wonderful sentiment. Love the embossing and boots.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

Casandra Bennett said...

This is such a cute card. I was happily surprised when I logged into the consultant website today and saw your pretty face. :)

Unknown said...

I love how the liquid glass made the boots pop! They look like real galoshes.

Marilyn said...

Beautiful!!

Unknown said...

Adorable! Another technique that is so fun! Cute, Cute!!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...