Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Family is Forever...September Stamp of the Month


The minute I saw the September Stamp of the Month, I knew what I wanted to do with it.  I love our shadow box frame because it gives me the opportunity to cluster and add thick embellishments.  Let me show you up close so that you can really see.


 Yuletide paper is just gorgeous, and it gives a fabulous old-fashioned Christmas feel to a project.  The hearts are from the stamp of the month, and I've stamped them in ruby, new england ivy, and cashmere.  I placed those first using 3-d foam tape down the center.  That allowed me to fold the hearts up.  The "sweet moments" and "family is forever" sentiments are also from the stamp of the month.  With the hearts down, I was then able to cluster around them using Yuletide stickers and the Yuletide assortment.  What do you think of that big rose?  Close To My Heart is so good about making embellishments just for me!  (Well, it wasn't really made just for me, but it sure is nice to have!)  I gathered the cranberry twill ribbon to layer at the bottom.  I felt like the project needed a little balance, and that's why I added the bow on the left.

As always, the stamp of the month is just $5 with a $50 purchase!  


Thank you for stopping in today, and may your day be most blessed!
Pin It

5 comments:

Lynn said...

Gorgeous! Love the heart clusters. Your photo colors go perfectly with this paper. What a treasured keepsake!

Unknown said...

Beautiful Brenda! A great family picture for this paper and the frame works so well with all your clustering! Awesome work.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Casandra Bennett said...

You have a beautiful family. And your photo is perfect for your home decor piece. :)

Unknown said...

I am in love with this one!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...