Monday, September 1, 2014

Simply Inspired Blog Hop


I am so glad that you could join us on this hop to gather all kinds of inspiration for the fantabulous #30yearsofhappy stamp set. If you've come here from the Scraptabulous Dana's blog (and she really is scraptabulous - her layouts are amazing!), then you are on the right track!  The blog hop is a great big circle, so you can start here and work your way around.  If you get lost along the way, you'll find the complete list of participating consultants here.


The stamps on this set are perfect for the little additions on your projects.  I created this magazine file from the Cricut Artiste cartridge, and it's going to be the door prize gift at my Gathering on Saturday.


I used paper from Chalk it Up to create this.  Because I chose to make a file with 3" x 3" cards, it only took one sheet of Flaxen and a half sheet of print paper to make this!  I've embellished with black shimmer trim, black twill ribbon, and Chalk it Up embellishments.


Now I am so happy to send you to the very talented Sheri.  Not only is her work amazing, but she is just a lovely person! You are going to love your visit at her blog!  Be sure to follow the hop all the way around because I know you will be inspired by what you see!!

Pin It

13 comments:

Lisa Stenz said...

Brenda, that is the sweetest little card and holder I have ever seen. I love it. That butterfly is so darn cute. *Ü*

Paper Plus Denise said...

I love it! So cute!

Blythe said...

This is so darn cute. I love that little butterfly.

Krista Hershberger ---- Krista's Crafty with CTMH said...

The butterfly is my favorite stamp out of this set. Love what your created!

Unknown said...

It is really, really cute! Love this idea!

Margi Gilbertson said...

You are consistently Aaaamazing! Love your art!

Pamela OConnor said...

Fabulous! Love how the black makes this color combo just pop!

Unknown said...

File is a fab idea! So Cute!

Unknown said...

Totally cute!!!! Love the file and the mini cards. Colors are perfect!

Unknown said...

Over the top Brenda! Love your creation using the #30yearsofhappy stamp set!

Becky McClain said...

Absolutely adorable! And what a great idea for a little gift! Great job!

Unknown said...

So cute. I LOVE what you did with the butterfly!

mauihumv@gmail.com said...

Wow, amazing..love it!!!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...