Friday, September 26, 2014

Live in the Moment


I love working with fall colors, and Pathfinding paper is just perfect!  I cut some leaves using the Art Philosophy cartridge, and I sanded down the edges to give them that rough appearance.  My favorite fall stamp set is Lifetime of Happiness because I love all the flowers that can be combined.

We really do need to live in the moment, you know.  It's just not good to think back on things, and we can't control what is to come.  I firmly believe that today...this moment...is where we have to stay.

Off to make some scrapbook pages that I will share with you tomorrow!

Pin It

3 comments:

Kim Hill said...

Beautiful card, Brenda! That's one of my favorite sentiments, too.

Unknown said...

"Whooooo" gave you all of your over-the-top talent? :)

Lynn D said...

Perfect Fall card!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...