Sunday, September 28, 2014

Artfully Sent...Beyond the Card

I was supposed to go to a scrapbook weekend with my sisters and nieces this weekend, and something came up that I was not able to go.  I have been thinking of them all weekend and the fun they must be having.  I really missed being there with them!  Scrapbooking with family is precious time.  I always try to make a gift for them when we have this weekend, and I still did that anyway.  I had some Spellbound paper (discontinued) that I was itching to work with, so I made them Halloween layouts.


I love this paper, I love Artfully Sent, and I love the Halloween Greetings stamp set.  I am sure it's the little witch that I love so much in that stamp set!  I grabbed a free sketch from Scrapbook Generation, and put this layout together.

Artfully Sent was designed to make your card-making life faster and simpler, but I don't want you to stop there with it.  When you are creating scrapbook pages before sure to give your cartridge a look!  I used the following images from Artfully Sent, and I cut them at real dial size to fit my pages.
page 44 - Haunted House with fence (icon)
page 44 - Eat, Drink, and Be Scary card (pocket card)
page 43 - Spider (icon + shift)

Once I had the house cut, I layered the back of it with white daisy.  I cut the spider with black glitter paper, and I layered the pocket card with black glitter paper as well.

Thanks for stopping in on this beautiful Sunday, and I hope that you have a magnificent day!!

Pin It

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Brilliant!

Anonymous said...

Thank you, I have a ton of this paper and I have been stuck as to what to do with it. I have a crop in October and this will be prefect. Thank you again.

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...