Sunday, September 21, 2014

Seaside Notebook

I always think that an altered notebook is a nice gift to give people.  I love Seaside, and it turned out to be the perfect paper!


These are, oh, so easy to make!  I always pick up composition books when they are on clearance knowing that I'll want to make someone a notebook!    For this one, I placed a large banner on the front and then cut a large accordion flower using the Artiste cartridge.  I grabbed some embellishments from my stash, and they were done!

Two tips when covering a composition book:
  • I like using Bonding Memories to adhere the paper to covers.  It is a strong hold and you don't have to worry about the paper coming off.
  • Save old ribbon pieces!  They make fabulous bookmarks for your notebook!
Thanks for stopping in today, and make it a great day!!

Pin It

3 comments:

Marilyn said...

Love it!!

Lynn said...

Good idea about the ribbon! I just love this notebook. Thanks for the inspiration once again!

Unknown said...

THANK YOU for the notebook. I love it!!!!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...