Saturday, September 20, 2014

Aloha!

My leader, the beautiful and crazy talented Karen, recently qualified for the Hawaii Land Tour.

I was so happy to hear this news!  So I pulled out my Island Greetings stamp set, Seaside paper, and got to creating!


I stamped the image in cocoa pigment ink because I wanted to color with touch twin markers.  I used three marker colors - pastel green for the stems, light orange for the flower, and marigold for the center of the flower.  After I colored them, I used the colorless blending pen to erase some of the color. I was almost finished and decided I needed to pop up the larger flower, so I simply stamped and colored another image.  But it still needed some more pop, so I added liquid glass.  That was the finishing touch!


Thanks for popping in today!

Pin It

4 comments:

Morgan Vogt said...

So pretty! And what a nice way to show off the markers (and our awesome Liquid Glass). :)

Unknown said...

Love this card....you are a pro at those twin touch markers already! Karen will love it!
Blessings,
Kim xXx

Kathy said...

I can only think of one word "WOW"!!!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

I love this card and have already studied it over and over. You created a masterpiece and I was honored to be the recipient!!!!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...