Friday, September 12, 2014

Thinking of You

Happy Friday!

This card combines two specials that we have going on this month:
(always just $5 with a $50 purchase)
and 
(FREE with a $30 stamp purchase!  
And even better, that $30 purchase counts toward the Stamp of the Month!)


This is a very clean and simple card, and so quick to make!  I stamped the tree with chocolate ink, and then I cut two hearts using my Artiste cartridge.  That wonderful ribbon is cranberry twill, and I added some random bling from my stash to the branches.  The subtle "thinking of you" is one of the sentiments from #30yearsofhappy.

Thank you for stopping in today, and I hope that your day is most blessed!

Pin It

1 comment:

Dawn - Decorating Days said...

I like the bling in the tree! So many things you can hang there and change the feel of the card.

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...