Friday, September 12, 2014

Candy Corn Kisses

When we got news yesterday morning that the Artfully Sent Cricut Collection was available, I got on my website and ordered one to be delivered overnight.  So by noon today, I had that brand spanking new cartridge in my hot little hands!

I have a Gathering Saturday morning at 10:00 am, so I wanted to be sure to have a sample of each of the functions to show.  I made 6 samples in less than two hours!  You are going to love this cartridge!

I want to show you my favorite of the bunch.  This is considered a sentiment card.


The Cricut did all the fancy cutting making this 5 x 7 card.    I add some honey and white daisy paper behind the cut-out and then lined the card with honey paper.  The spider is from one of the Halloween keys, and then I simply added ribbon and epoxy stars.  How easy and fun!

Back to playing...there are 700 keys and 400 projects on the Artfully Sent cartridge!  Not to mention the 3 fabulous stamp sets filled with sentiments, frames, and alphas.  Oh, am I going to have fun!

Have a wonderful weekend!

Pin It

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...