Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Artfully Sent + Gift Bags

When someone asks me if Artfully Sent is just for cards, I always tell them a resounding "no!"  There is just so much that you can do with this cartridge, and my goal is to show you some of those other things!!


I've used card fronts to decorate these bags.  Because they are "see through" sentiment card, I used gold and silver glitter paper behind them. What a fun way to decorate bags!!

Thanks so much for stopping by today to see what's new in my craft room!
Pin It

3 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Such fun bags Brenda. Just adore the scrumptious ribbon. {Would love you to visit my blog and join my 1,000 Follower Give-Away. Thank you so much, if you have already entered, and good luck.}
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Morgan Vogt said...

Brenda, I thought this was such a great idea - what a fun way to give Halloween gifts!

Unknown said...

They are dynamite!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...