Sunday, October 19, 2014

Winter Wishes

I decided to have a little fun with the October Stamp of the Month this morning.


I so love working with our Cricut cartridges outside the box.  I started with a 5-1/2" white daisy square base.  I used the Artbooking cartidge to create a 5-1/4" snowflake overlay to cover the front.  "Winter Wishes" is from To You and Yours.   The postage stamp is cut with the Art Philosophy cartridge.  Now don't you think that bear stamp is so cute!!  I stamped it in cranberry on the postage stamp, and then I stamped it on a scrap with glacier to make the scarf.  I used a couple of scraps to make the banners, and then I added some snowflakes that had been cut from the overlay. The silver sequins are such a fun embellishment, and that's how I finished off the card.

What a cute thinking of you card to send in those cold winter months!
Thanks for stopping in today!

Pin It

3 comments:

Morgan Vogt said...

I love this card - sparkles, snowflakes and an adorable polar bear; all my favorite things. :)

Marg Van Patten said...

Another creative wonder! Perfect snowflakes and you just may have sold me on the sequins!

Unknown said...

Love those cutout snowflakes!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...