Thursday, October 9, 2014

December Daily Box Class

I love having a box in my kitchen during the month of December.  
It helps me stay organized (and sane!) during the busy Christmas month.


This box will serve many uses for me in December...
I will use it to store receipts, photos, lists, ideas, recipes, and Scriptures and thoughts that mean a lot to me during Advent.

Class Details:
Thursday, November 6th at 6:30 pm
$26.00

Class Includes:
My Creation Cards Box, Pre-cut Yuletide Carol Paper, Yuletide Carol Stickers, 
Gold Bling Gems, Cranberry Striped Twill Ribbon
(Deadline to sign up is October 27th)

If you would like to attend my in-home class, please e-mail me HERE.
If you would like to order this class long distance with a minimal shipping fee,
please use this convenient payment link.

I hope to see you tomorrow when I tell you all about a winter frame class that is perfect for a gift!

Pin It




1 comment:

Karen said...

Brenda, are you selling template/ instructions for consultants. I am interested. thanks, Karen Hoffman

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...