Thursday, October 9, 2014

Christmas Card Class

It's time to show you the Christmas classes I will be teaching in November!
Over the next four days, I will be sharing all of them.  To make it easy for you, I will put a photo of each class on my right sidebar so that you can find it quickly.

You can register for my in-home class by e-mailing me HERE.
As always, sign up early as the spots fill up quickly!

All classes are available long distance and are pre-cut and pre-stamped.  
They can be purchased using the payment link.

SNOWHAVEN CHRISTMAS CARD CLASS
Monday, November 3rd at 6:30 pm (2 spots remaining)
Tuesday, November 4th at 6:30 pm


In the class, we will make 15 Christmas cards - 5 of each design!
Basic Kit In-Home Class - $20
Best Value Kit In-Home Class - $29

BASIC Kit includes:  15 cards & envelopes, full package of Red Enamel Hearts, full roll of Silver Shimmer Trim, Pre-cut Snowhaven paper and cardstock, Photo of Cards
BEST VALUE Kit includes:  Everything in the Basic Kit PLUS the D-sized Snowhaven Stamp Set and Workshop Instruction Guide with Patterns

(You can view the Snowhaven Stamp Set HERE or on page 76 of your Annual Inspirations Book).


Snowhaven Class - Deadline to sign up is Friday, October 24th
Come back tomorrow to check out my Yuletide Carol December Daily Christmas Box!

Pin It

No comments:

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...