Friday, October 10, 2014

Winter Pennant Frame Class

The next class I would like to introduce is my Winter Pennant Frame class using Snowhaven paper.


My husband's first reaction when he saw this frame with our handsome son was "wow, is there depth to that frame!"  And that is exactly how I designed this class.  Snowhaven paper allows you to enjoy this frame all through the winter!

Class Details:
Sunday, November 9th at 2:00 pm
$22.00

Class Includes:
My Creation Pennant Frame, Pre-cut Snowhaven Paper, Snowhaven Dimensional Elements, Sparkles 
(Deadline to sign up is October 31st)

If you would like to attend my in-home class, please e-mail me HERE.
If you would like to order this class long distance with a minimal shipping fee,
please use this convenient payment link.


Thank you so much for stopping in!  I'll be sharing a mini album class tomorrow!
Pin It

No comments:

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...