Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Dreaming, Wishing, Believing

As paper crafters, we should never have to buy a bow for packages.  We have so many options when it comes to stamps, ink, and paper!  I hope that I can show you this month how very easy it is to grab the stamp of the month, Home for the Holidays, to make all those little finishing touches for Christmas!


I used Artiste to pieces for the accordion-fold.  This package topper is large - about 4-1/2" when finished.  What a stunning piece when finished!  Just so bold and Christmas-y!  Besides using this for a topper, you could also add some metallic twine and hang it on your tree.

Thanks so much for stopping in today!  I appreciate you!!

Pin It

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...