Monday, October 6, 2014

Simply Inspired Artfully Sent Blog Hop


I am so glad that you could join us on this hop to gather all kinds of inspiration for the Artfully Sent Cricut Collection. If you've come here from the Fancy Melissa's blog you are on the right track!  The blog hop is a great big circle, so you can start here and work your way around.  If you get lost along the way, you'll find the complete list of participating consultants here.

You may have heard that Artfully Sent contains 700 images that create 400 projects!  I will be busy with this one for a long time!!  The project types are pop-up, scene, sentiment and sleeve cards.  You will also find fun icons, pocket cards, envelopes, and a great font.  Along with the cartridge, you will receive three D-sized stamp sets and a full package of white daisy cardstock!

I wanted to step outside the box and create a layout using the icons and a sentiment card.


Just when you think that you don't need this cartridge as a scrapbooker, I hope that I've created something that will change your mind!  This layout is a gift so I didn't put a photo on the mat, but I think you get the idea!


I've used four icon keys to create this woodland scene, and they are:
Deer - Key W (icon+shift)
Fox - Key 5 (icon)
Butterflies - Key R (icon + shift)
Banner - Key 3 (icon)

I used the front of a sentiment card for the saying and lined it with white daisy cardstock.
Sentiment Card - Key W (sentiment)

Now I am very happy to send you on to the, oh, so talented Lisa!  You will love what she has created for you!  Be sure to follow the hop all the way around because I know you will be inspired!

Pin It

12 comments:

Unknown said...

You are amazing...and so is this layout. Stands to reason! :)

Blythe said...

Oh, this makes me happy on so many levels. I love Bambi and friends!

Unknown said...

Love how you stepped outside the box and created a layout using AS. It is even more beautiful in person! Awesome creativity Brenda~

Unknown said...

Love this layout - so many fine details and special touches. Great job! :)

Krista Hershberger ---- Krista's Crafty with CTMH said...

The layout is perfect...and I love the fluttering butterflies!! Beautiful!

Margi Gilbertson said...

Beautiful as always!

Bren Hughes said...

What happiness. Makes me smile just looking at it! Wonderful job!

Lisa Stenz said...

Such a sweet, happy layout Brenda! Your artwork always makes me smile, as do you!! xoxo

Shalana said...

I absolutely love this layout!! I love you used the sentiment as well as the butterflies are so cute!

Paper Plus Denise said...

I LOVE this...NO surprise. I love everything you make!!

Tina Lovell said...

I love how you used the sentiment card feature for a layout instead of a card. So creative.

Unknown said...

This is just a dang cute layout. Those butterflies are so delicate. Adorable.

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...