Wednesday, October 1, 2014

October Stamp of the Month and FREE Ribbon!

I am just so very excited to share the October Stamp of the Month with you!  A really good Christmas stamp is one that will be versatile for you throughout the season.  Home for the Holidays is just that stamp set!


Five of the stamps in this set can be cut with Art Philosophy.  This makes me really happy because it makes your life easy!  Just cut the image, stamp, and you are on your way!  I'll have several gift and tag ideas for you this month, but I wanted to share a card right away today.


I used outdoor denim and Snowhaven paper for this card.  It really wasn't all that complicated, but it's an example of a quick card that you can make!

As always, the Stamp of the Month is just $5 with any $50 purchase!

But if you make that $50 purchase, wouldn't you like to get something FREE, too?  We ALL love FREE!!   And you can't get better than FREE (and beautiful) ribbon!! 


Pin It

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Cuteness! I love the little heart on his chest. I would have never thought of that!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...