Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Pathfinding Layout

I am having a crop in November, and the fee includes a fall page kit.  I was so happy to create with the woodland animals of Pathfinding!  What beautiful paper for the fall!


I've only used three things to create this layout - Pathfinding paper packet, Pathfinding Complements, and Olive Mini Medleys.  The Olive Minis are on While Supplies Last and are going, going, almost gone!  So if you'd like some to match your Pathfinding, hurry on over!

 I can't wait to put our Thanksgiving pictures on this layout!!

Pin It

2 comments:

Morgan Vogt said...

I love those woodland critters! This page is just so adorable!!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous layout! The little animals are adorable.

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...