Wednesday, October 8, 2014

There are Some Things that Just Make Your Heart Happy...

I was asked to teach a creative presentation at the Close To My Heart Convention in June.  I was given Scaredy Cat paper, and one of my tasks was to design a make and take for Gatherings.  

I bet you want to know what makes my heart so happy...

I was looking at Pinterest the other day, and there was my make and take card pinned by several people!   How cool is that?!   


This is a simple z-fold card made from a 4" x 8" base.

I am 
beyond thrilled 
that people have enjoyed sharing this card!

Pin It

1 comment:

Desire Fourie said...

Just love the design and the autumn hues.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...