Monday, October 13, 2014

Visit Me at the Craft Show!

If you are local, come and see me at the Blaine High School Craft Show!

Saturday, October 18th
9:00 am - 3:00 pm

This is one of the nicest craft shows that I participate in, and I know many vendors and crafters that agree.  Not only are we spoiled greatly by the Swim and Dive team carrying our product in and out, but there are just so many wonderful crafters there.  I always find the perfect handcrafted gift!

I'll have a wide assortment of gifts for various occasions in my booth, and I will also be selling Close To My Heart paper, complements, and some very popular stamps.

 Today I wanted to show you a sampling of some of the Halloween treats I will be selling.  It has been so much fun to make these!!  
(Who wouldn't want a coffin filled with chocolate eyeballs for Halloween?!)


I'll come back again this week to share some more fun items that will be for sale.  I hope to see many of my local friends on Saturday!

Pin It

3 comments:

Karen Day said...

Wish I was closer....

Anonymous said...

Hi. I love your work and enjoy what you been posting. The craft show sounds like a lot of fun. I wish I live closer so I can see your creations in person.

Unknown said...

I can't think of a single person who wouldn't want a coffin filled with chocolate eye balls! ;)

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...