Saturday, October 11, 2014

Christmas Mini Album Class

Christmas mini albums are such a nice way to record some favorite memories of the day!


I've used the My Creations Hip Pics Album to create this mini.  This is a spiral bound album with 16 pocket pages to record memories and store photos.  I combined this album with Yuletide Carol paper and the Holiday Happenings Assortment from the My Crush Collection.  I've shown you the cover above  and here are a few up close photos of the inside.


The colors of the papers, album, and embellishments made this such a trendy album!

Class Details:
Sunday, November 23rd at 2:00 pm
$24.00

Class Includes:
My Creation Hip Pics Album, Pre-cut Yuletide Carol Paper, Holiday Happenings My Crush Assortment, Gold Dot Washi Tape, Epoxy Bubbles 
(Deadline to sign up is November 14th)

If you would like to attend my in-home class, please e-mail me HERE.

If you would like to order this class long distance with a minimal shipping fee,
please use this convenient payment link.  The long distance class comes with step by step photos to make this an easy class for you to complete at home.


Pin It

No comments:

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...