Friday, November 28, 2014

Have You Ordered Your Photo Christmas Cards?

I made mine in less than an hour this evening using Studio J!  During the month of November - just two more days - Studio J layouts are just $5.  This is a fantastic deal!  Let me show you how I chose to make my cards.


Being the "girl-always-looking-for-a-value" that I am, I chose to make 4x6 cards.  It is super easy to make any sized cards you want by choosing the "No Limits" pattern.  I added journaling boxes and added the printed paper from the Wonderland kit.  From there, I added a photo well with a mat to my cards and popped my picture in.  To finish it up, I put in a journaling box and added my sentiment and signature.  How easy!  I had my cards done in less than an hour!

Pin It

1 comment:

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...