Monday, November 24, 2014

Staying Warm and Cozy

We had big snowflakes today, so it put me in the Christmas mood.  I put some Christmas music on and decided to make a mini album for winter photos.


I've used the Designer Creations Short Stack album.  Its filled with 10 kraft pages that are 5 x 7 in size.  I've used Snowhaven paper and complements to decorate this.  Now I don't plan to show you anymore today.  As I fill the album with our winter memories, I will be sure to show you the pages!

Thank you so much for stopping in today!  I appreciate your visits!!

Pin It

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love the way you decorated the front of this little album...can't wait to see the other pages. Inspiration at it's finest!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...