Sunday, November 2, 2014

November Stamp of the Month & New While Supplies Last

It's time to tell you all about the November Stamp of the Month, It's the Little Things.


I love the delicate flowers, leaves, and especially the sentiments.  I used Artfully Sent to create a card base for the card I made.


The delicate flowers and vines in the cut of the card base were perfect for the little flower stamp.  I used purple glitter gems on the center of the flowers and finished it off with some thistle ribbon and a sparkle flourish.

The stamp of the month is always just $5 with a $50 purchase!

I also want to let you know that are some new While Supplies Last items up on my website with fabulous discount prices!  Take a peek because these clearance items go fast!

Pin It

1 comment:

Lynn said...

Lovely! Can't wait to see in person.

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...