Tuesday, October 28, 2014

It'll Be Okay

I have a few craft shows coming up, so I have been busy making cards.  This is one of the encouragement cards that will be in a set.  


This stamp set is called Keep Your Chin Up, and it is only $6.95.  
It is easily one of my favorite sets in the book.


I embossed the background with the Quatrefoil embossing folder to add dimension.  This is a peaceful card, and I wanted to keep it that way.  I chose a simple sketch from Make It From Your Heart - Volume 2 (pattern #25) and subtle embellishment.

Thank you so much for stopping by today!  I hope you find many blessings along the way!

Pin It

4 comments:

Melissa Robinson said...

Absolutely GORGEOUS card! I love what you did with it!

NJ Stamping Queen said...

Lovely card, Brenda! The colors, textures and layout are very soothing to me. Thanks for the inspiration--I'm off to pin it for future reference.
:) Marie

Unknown said...

What a beautiful card!

Brandi said...

WOW Stunning!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...