Tuesday, December 2, 2014

December Stamp of the Month - Cutie Pie

I really love the December Stamp of the Month, Cutie Pie.  Who can resist cupcakes?


I stamped and then fussy cut two cupcakes to make the one.  The white shimmer trim is new, and that added a little more pop to the cupcake.  I know that many of you have been waiting for that color, and you will find it in the Seasonal Expressions book!  You will also find this paper - Heartstrings, and I will show you ways to use it far beyond Valentine's Day!

I made 22 of these cute little cards yesterday to send to my team members that met a challenge.  It's always such a treat to create for them, and this was the perfect stamp set!


The stamp of the month is always $5 with a $50 purchase, and this is what the whole set looks like:


And don't forget, when you reach that $50 you are eligible for the Deal of the Decade special!


Thanks so much for stopping in today!!  

Pin It

1 comment:

Kim Hill said...

I just love looking at this card, Brenda! Makes me smile every time! :D

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...