Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Simply Inspired Blog Hop


Welcome to the Simply Inspired Blog Hop!  today we are highlighting product from the new Seasonal Expressions Volume 1 Idea Book.  It went live yesterday, and it's loaded with fun, new, and must-have product!  If you came here from Diana's blog, you are on the right path.  This blog hop is a big circle so you can start here and work your way around.  I know you will have fun being inspired!

There is a fun Valentine's stamp in Seasonal Expressions that I wanted to highlight for you today.  It's called Love Ya Silly, and it has the cutest monsters and sayings!  I saw this photo of my great-niece on Facebook, and I knew that Love Ya Silly was the perfect stamp set!



Ella is adorable, and that squished up face melts my heart!  The sayings from the stamp set perfectly match that funny little face.  I drew from the pink in her shirt and used Brushed paper, the matching assortment and inks as the base of this page.  As you look closer, you'll also cute little puffy stickers and thick pink twine that is available in the Seasonal Expressions book.


Now it's time to move on to the next blog hop, and you are in for a treat.  You are going to visit Michelle, and I know she has something fabulous waiting for you!

This is the stamp set, Love Ya Silly, that I used for this layout.



Pin It

14 comments:

Unknown said...

OH my cuter than cute! That photo is darling and the layout perfectly complements it!

bren said...

That picture is so stinkin' cute I forgot to look at your amazing page for a moment! What a wonderfully fun job you did showcasing that doll baby!

Amy Moore said...

Your mind is so amazingly creative! I would have never thought to mix little monster images and phrases with that brushed paper and then that photo....OMG what a face!!

Pamela OConnor said...

What an adorable page for an adorable little girl!

Blythe said...

Oh, Brenda! That baby face is so cute! And that page----I would never have put that stamp set with that paper. But it is darling! Thanks for inspiring me to think outside the box.

Tina Lovell said...

What a fun layout. The sentiments fit that cute little face so well!

Katy said...

ADORABLE!!! Made me SMILE really big!!!

Margi Gilbertson said...

So adorable! You are a creative genius Brenda! Thanks for inspiring us with your talents!

Lauren said...

This is fabulous- I love everything about this layout!

Unknown said...

Ohmycuteness! This page is just adorable. Love how you put it together and the focus is on your little one. Love it Brenda!

Melissa Robinson said...

Awwww...so sweet! (I have a photo of my niece making that same kind of face!)

Becca-expressions said...

Never in a thousand years would I have put that set in pastel colors like this. Wow! You blow me away with your creativity. So stinkin' CUTE!!

Unknown said...

Love the photo and the layout!! Now I need this stamp set!! :) Way tooooo cute!

Lisa Stenz said...

Oh my goodness. I can't decide which is cuter, the layout or adorable Ella! LOVE them both! *Ü*

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...