Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Heartstrings...Not Just For Valentine's Day!

Heartstrings is a beautiful paper filled with lowers and hearts.  But I want to show you another use for Heartstrings.  Let's take it to the Pacific Ocean and an amazing pool in Costa Rica...


I mostly used stamps for embellishment on these two pages.  They are Beach Gear, Hello Summer, Keyboard Uppercase, and a hostess stamp set called Love This Story.  

When it comes to scrapbooking, don't forget your stamps! Linger over your page, and enjoy the process!  The other bit of advice I want to give you today is to really look at the paper in a Close To My Heart paper packet.  You will find that each one of our packets has versatile prints.  Who knew I could scrap the Costa Rica sunset with Heartstrings?

Here's what this paper packet looks like:


Thanks for stopping in today!  I always appreciate your visits!

Pin It

1 comment:

Becca-expressions said...

It's amazing how the addition of Flaxen totally changes the feel of the Heartstrings paper. I wish I could download your creativity. **Sigh**

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...