Monday, December 8, 2014

Winter Wonderland

One nice thing about living in Minnesota is that it is beautiful.  Beyond a shadow of a doubt, snow on a sunny day and hanging on the tree branches brings a certain peace to the air.


This is one of the layouts for my January Club that you will also be able to purchase long distance.  I wanted those photos to be the star of the show, so the layout and embellishments are very simple.  All I've used for this layout is Snowhaven paper, Snowhaven complements, Snowhaven assortment, and silver/black glitter paper.  The Token Alphabet is retired (but one of my favorites).

I'll be back in a couple of days with my second layout for January and all the info for ordering!

Thanks for popping in today!  I know how busy this time of the year is, and I just really feel blessed that you would come to visit me!

Pin It

3 comments:

Morgan Vogt said...

Your layout is lovely and those photos are just stunning!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous layout Brenda! The pictures are breathtaking!

Lynn said...

Oh Brenda, this layoutis gorgeous, especially with your beautiful pics.

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...