Monday, January 12, 2015

Happy Valentine's Day

I have really, really been enjoying working with Heartstrings paper and all the things that coordinate with it.  I want to make sure that you see it often enough because this paper is only available until March 31st.  I want you to fall in love with Heartstrings!


What could be cuter than a typewriter tapping out a love note?  That typewriter is a sticker from the Heartstrings complements, and the "crush" flair is from the Heartstrings assortment.  The "Happy Valentine's Day" sentiment is from the Heartstrings Cardmaking Workshop, and the little puffy glittered hearts are from the Stuck on You Puffies assortment.

I hope this sweet little card made you smile! Thanks for stopping by today!

Pin It

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Such a darling and fun and bright card!

Lynn said...

I have a crush on this card, too cute!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...