Thursday, January 15, 2015

Rose Blossom Year >> Noted Blog Hop


Welcome to the Rose Blossom Blog Hop!  We are going to share this month's special, Year >> Noted.  I know my team members have amazing artwork to share with you!  Now this hop is a big circle so no matter where you start, you can follow the loop.  In case you get lost, I've got a list of the seven blogs near the bottom of this post.

I wanted to show you a little something out of the box that you can do with the $5 Year >> Noted special.


What a pretty and cheery way to keep track of 2015!  I started with a Kraft Container as my base (they are a steal at just $3.95), and I adhered everything with Liquid Glass. (Just a little note - I will put all the dimensions for creating this project at the bottom of my post.) I grabbed the Dots Folder to emboss the light green paper to cover the container.  I used two cuts on the Artiste cartridge to make the flowers.  Aren't they lovely in this light orange?  There are hearts in two sizes on the gold foil sticker sheet in Year >> Noted, so I thought they made really fun leaves for the flowers.  A little gold bling gem in the center finished them off perfectly. 


Of course, I had to designate that this container is for 2015, so  I let gold glitter paper tell the story.  But before adhering that, I wanted to add a rounded banner from Artfully Sent with some little gold foil sticker bows.  You'll see those in the next photos along with what I've created or the inside.  The stamp set that comes with Year >> Noted is perfect for creating little journaling cards that fit right inside the container.  These small cards also leave plenty of room for memorabilia.


Here is a photo of Year >> Noted.  You can purchase the kit or $5 with a $50 order or $10 with a $50 order if you'd like to include a kraft mini album.  I bet you'll see one of those along the way!


Now it's time to move on on to Lynn's blog!  I know she's designed something just wonderful to get your creative juices flowing!!

Should you get lost along the way, here are all the blogs:

Brenda - YOU ARE HERE!!
Cathy  


DIMENSIONS FOR YEAR >> NOTED KRAFT CONTAINER:

  • Light green paper: 4-3/4" x 10-1/2" and 1" x 10-1/2"
  • Light orange paper:  Artiste page 32 - Accent 3 (cut three each at 2", 1-3/4", and 1-1/2")
  • Light orange paper:  Artiste page 54 - Accent 2 (cut three at 1-3/4")
  • Light orange print:  Artfully Sent page 3 - Icon + Shift (cut at 1-1/2" RDS)
  • Light orange paper:  2-1/4" x 5-1/4" (cut 6)
  • White Daisy paper:  2" x 5" (cut 6)


Pin It

14 comments:

Unknown said...

This is such a great idea! And I love those colors together! Beautiful work!

Kim Hill said...

Love this! The roses and gold glitter are just perfect! Brilliant idea to use it for memories, too!

Unknown said...

This is over the top gorgeous! I love it! That extra pop of glittery gold is perfect.

Unknown said...

Brenda, once again, your work is stunning. I love the idea of posting the dimensions in your blog so the rest of us can share the joy!

Barbara said...

Just beautiful Brenda! Love everything about it!

Krista Hershberger ---- Krista's Crafty with CTMH said...

Absolutely STUNNING Brenda! :)

Marg Van Patten said...

There are so many things to love about this project. What a great idea putting our Kraft Tubes to use as a memory keeper! (super cute note cards) The color combo, embossing, and your signature flowers really bring this project to life but it's your glittery 2015 that really brings it all together. Thanks for the cutting instructions. Simply wonderful and inspiring, as always!

Katy said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!!! I agree...that light orange is to die for!!!

Morgan Vogt said...

This is so gorgeous, and what a great idea! I'm going to have to make one of my own now. :)

Blythe said...

So pretty!

Amy Moore said...

Your little container is adorable, I love every detail!

Unknown said...

Beautiful!

Helen Gullett said...

Such a great idea using kraft container. So love those flowers!!!

Lynn said...

Absolutely beautiful! You really showcased the pretty colors of the cardstock in this kit. The 2015 in glitter is the perfect accent. Your flowers are gorgeous as always.

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...