Thursday, January 8, 2015

Heartstrings Layout

Heartstrings is just such beautiful paper.  I love the roses and romance in the designs.  Today I am going to show you the first of two layouts that we will be creating in February.


I was going to put photos on this, but don't you think this would be perfect for our 25th anniversary photos?  The colors at our wedding were red, black, and white, so I thought maybe a then and now photo would be wonderful.  This paper makes me want to re-do our whole wedding album.  

It's. Just. So. Lovely.

Something that I want to tell you about Heartstrings is that it will only be available through March 31st.  You will want to buy it before it is gone!

Tomorrow, I will share the 2nd layout for February.  Be sure to check in because it is completely different!  On Saturday, I will have a link up so that you can purchase the February kit.

Thanks for stopping in today, my dear blogging friends!

Pin It

3 comments:

Katy said...

GORGEOUS, Brenda!!! Love that there is white space but not a whole lot of it!

Unknown said...

This layout is just amazing!! I love it!

Lynn said...

Love this layout!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...