Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Set of Cards

This morning I sat down with three piece of paper from the Chalk it Up paper packet and the Your Own Kind of Wonderful stamp set.  This is what I came up with.


I opened my Wishes how-to book, and just leafed through to ind patterns.  This made my creative time much less difficult!  It's so easy with Close To My Heart to reach for matching embellishments!  I grabbed my flaxen twine, durable triangle studs, and Chalk it Up epoxy hearts.  I put a clear sparkle on each butterfly and then snuck a little gold shimmer trim on each card.  

It's so cold here today!  It is -3 degrees today with a -24 degree windchill.  These spring-like butterflies are just what I needed to brighten up the day!

Thanks for stopping in!!  I really appreciate your visits!!
Pin It

3 comments:

Sara Zeller said...

These sure are cheerful cards! Chalk it up is one of my faves! I just love hopping over to see what you're up to. It's like therapy for me :)

Morgan Vogt said...

I love these cards - so simple, but just beautiful!

Unknown said...

Love these Brenda! They sure chase the blues of our cold weather away! Chalk it Up paper is so pretty!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...